This Disappears When Logged In

Screen Lid Search

Discussion in 'Cage Furniture - Accessories' started by LovetheBaruu, Oct 26, 2009.

1. LovetheBaruu

LovetheBaruu Subscribed User Premium Member

I have a new tank- it is 24"L x 12"W x 24" tall. Odd size- and impossible to find a screened lid for it! Any ideas? I really don't want to make it myself or force Stephanie to make it for me with all her power tools! I checked several of my usual on-line haunts with no luck...

2. katie41586

katie41586 Elite Member

our local pet store sells large sheets of wire with different holes sizes. It is completely bendable and each to cut.

3. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

4. LovetheBaruu

Thanks Jen! That looks like it will fit perfectly~ just found it at another site- for $9.39!

5. Drache Dame

Drache Dame Elite Member

24X12 is the same footprint as a 15 gallon tank. You can go to any pet store and get a 15 gallon tank screen lid, probably for less than 10 dollars and you don't have to pay for shipping.

6. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

ok, you find a deal like that, and then don't tell me where you are shopping.... and here I thought we were friends... :(

7. LovetheBaruu

Of course I have extra 10 gallon and 20 gallon lids:D!! I have never owned a 15- can't think why I didn't figure that one out:eek:.

If you want bulk try Reptiles Online, Reptile Direct for single purchases... See? We are friends (since you like redheads...)!

8. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

You are all my friends since the solution was found without any further mention of me and my power tools! :p