This Disappears When Logged In

Saharan Uromastyx

Discussion in 'Uromastyx' started by Blueh, Oct 20, 2015.

1. Blueh

Blueh Member

Hey all! I just wanted to introduce my two new uros on here. I got my ornate a while ago and fell in love with this species and I recently saw an ad with two high yellow saharan uromastyx for sale and I took them up on that offer.

the female:
    image_by_bllueh-d9dt1x7.jpg
    the male:
    image_by_bllueh-d9dt1ww.jpg
    (these are the pictures from the breeder. Right now I'm letting them get acclimated and not touching them)

I was going to get these guys later in the week, but we had some difficulties and I had to get them today. They're very beautiful and I'm super glad to have them. Don't have names yet, but I'm thinking on some.

2. Kristof

Kristof Well Established Member

They look so awesome! Uro's seem like such cool animals, I'm thinking of getting one soon :)

3. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Nice colors. I'm planning on breeding my Sudanese this spring.
    Ornates are definitely top of my list for beauty. Couldn't find any though when I was looking.

4. Blueh

Blueh Member

Thank you so much, Kristof! They are amazing animals. I've owned a lot of reptiles in the past but Uros just have something about them that makes them special.

That's amazing, kriminaal! I'm hoping to start to breed these guys soon; once they get settled in and gain a little more weight. And I got my Ornate from Uro-Ranch right before they quit breeding them. They had so many amazing ones and I got extremely lucky!

kriminaal likes this.