This Disappears When Logged In

Sad

Discussion in 'Leopard Geckos' started by 30mm, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 30mm

30mm Elite Member

Stunna's been missing for 4 nights now. I've tore my room apart and gone through the house with no luck. I've left some water out for her and a basking spot. I'm going to go over every thing again tomorrow. It's heartbreaking for me, she was my first herp =[. She's pretty much in God's hands now. I hope she's alright.

2. Hedge

Hedge Elite Member

Re: Sad =[

Sorry to hear that......hopefully she's just really good at hiding and you'll find her soon!

3. Tammy

Tammy Subscribed User Premium Member

Keep your chin up and hope for the best. They can hide out for a long time before they make themselves known. One of my crested geckos escaped her cage and I thought the same thing. She made herself known around day 8 when we found her under the fridge! She was covered in dust bunnies but was just fine!

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Don't give up yet.
    And look in places down low. Get down and lay on the floor and look around to see what you can see. Check under the overhang on cabinets and dressers.

5. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

And look for poop!

6. venus

venus Founding Member

Definitely dont give up, I had one escape for a week, then she looked up at me one day from the hallway, like..hey whats up, Im back, lol.

7. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Dont give up!

8. Vizth

Vizth Member

Try looking under the stove, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer if there is a gap under them. I'm sure you'll either find her or she'll show up just fine and looking for dinner :)

9. 30mm

30mm Elite Member

Thanks for the positive encouragement! It helps out a lot!

10. scooterlizard

scooterlizard Elite Member

Try looking for it when it's dark in your house and everything has settled down. Just be careful where you step. Think of where it is the warmest in your home durning the night as well. Don't give up, she is around in there somewhere. Good luck.

11. JIQRP

JIQRP Active Member

Don't give up:)

12. 30mm

30mm Elite Member

The hunt still goes on...

13. thead11

thead11 Elite Member

She will show up. I had written off my cornsnake when she escaped. I thought she had found a way outside, but two weeks later she came crawling out of an air vent!
    I'm sure Stunna will show up hungry and healthy.
    And like the others have said, don't give up hope!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.