This Disappears When Logged In

Ronin Update/ Other Chondro News

Discussion in 'Green Tree Pythons' started by JoeyG, Jun 5, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I've been noticing that my Boy(not sexed) is turning in some nice colors and thought I would share :) He may just turn out to be a nice looking adult! The lighting was under a UVB light but I'll have him out in natural sunlight soon for better pics. The green one is my new guy that has been settling in well and starting to get use to his new home. Low light pic to not bother him as much. Last is the new yellow guy I couldn't pass on. Hasn't been shipped and wont till I move but he'll be within the next month :) Hope you all enjoy the photos! thanks for looking

8962958507_89bb5284dc.jpg
    IMG_6149

8962958787_e300c46e33.jpg
    IMG_6147

8962958099_d0c0954e24.jpg
    IMG_6152

8962953197_f8e6fdb3d6.jpg
    NCC_13_10_06042013_a

Attached Files:

2. justor

justor Elite Member

Ronin is looking really cool! Can't wait to see how he colors up. And the new guy is awesome as well.

Thanks for the drool session!

3. JoeyG

Thanks man! Really happy with how they're doing and with the new ones I'll be picking up soon (relatively speaking)

4. MicahC

MicahC Elite Member

Beautiful!!! I'm so jealous right now.. :"> I love the coloring of the last one!!! :D

5. pjrojo

pjrojo Subscribed User Premium Member

Looking great Joey and his color is just awesome, You have some amazing looking animals, I’m hoping to meet up with you in August at the symposium, Congrats on new one too, What a hobby we have, huh? :)

6. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

As always, WoW....I always look forward to seeing your updates....Keep up the good work!!

7. JoeyG

Thanks gents! I'm very happy with these guys indeed :D Pat do you know if you'll be attending for sure? I agree on the "hobby" which we know is really more of an addiction ;)

8. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

That's right the ICAS is coming up soon, I hope I get to convince Dee to fly up there with me....

9. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

I second justor's thanks for the drool session. What is your total at now joey? I am loosing track.

10. diehardislanders

diehardislanders Elite Member

@projo - last on in buys the beer

11. JoeyG

So you're coming for sure?

I'll probably be the first in, but I'll get the first round ;)