This Disappears When Logged In

Rich

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Merlin, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I was notified this morning that the founder of this site has passed away. Rich and I have ran sites for many years and helped change the face of reptile websites for the better.
    I do not yet know the details but apparently it was unexpected and his family could use some support. There has been a gofundme page setup.

Nick Person likes this.
  2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

3. Nick Person

Nick Person Member

Thank you Merlin. My family greatly appreciates the support. I know Rich invested a large portion of his life to the reptile community.

4. Nick Person

Nick Person Member

In Memory Of Richard Brooks

There is also a FaceBook memory page setup to view and share photos, or post a message/memory of Rich.

5. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Wow, I don't know what to say. This is very startling.
    He poured his heart and soul into this forum.

6. Nick Person

Nick Person Member

Yes, Rich loved this site and spent days and nights working on it. Very passionate about the reptile community, educating people on reptiles, ECT...

You all know he was always available to the site.
    We will come up with the best solution to ensure his hard work doesn't go to waste and this site stay up and functioning...

7. Darkbird

Darkbird Moderator Staff Member

Just saw this. Very sad to hear about this. Rich was one of the guys that helped me early on, and I've always tried to pass that on to others as much as I can. My condolences to his family.

Merlin and kriminaal like this.