This Disappears When Logged In

reptileuv.com???

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by lola, Nov 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lola

lola Elite Member

so i took your advise and ordered a bulb from these guys over a week ago, and haven't heard anything from them since. i wouldn't figure it would take over a week to deliver a bulb, first off, but i didn't even receive a confirmation on my order. i just emailed them asking about it. if i don't get a reply i guess i will give them a call.

has anyone else ever had any problem with them like this?

thanks,

lola

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,
    Reptile UV is overwhelmed with orders right now and process them as they come in. They didn't realize that their lighting would become so popular over such a short period of time.
    They have a new site being designed that will automatically send out order confirmations,distribute receipts,etc.
    Right now, all of those things are handled by 2 people. The processing, shipping,orders received,etc. Its pretty overwhelming.
    Give them a bit of time. Its not something you will regret.

3. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Hi Lola-

I will contact ReptileUV for you and find out what's happening with your order. ReptileUV prides itself on customer satisfaction and will work to resolve this issue.

As Rich mentioned, ReptileUV's exclusive Mega-Ray product has become wildly successful and, once you receive your bulb, I think you will be very pleased with the results.

Did you order an SB or an EB bulb?

4. phrozenpink

phrozenpink New Member

5. phrozenpink

phrozenpink New Member

ReptileUV

And my personal thanks to both Rich and Dom....You guys hit it right on the head! You two are awesome!! We are sending out as fast as my computer can go-I did ditch out this weekend though-Got a new motorcycle and well you know.... :D

6. lola

lola Elite Member

wow! thank you to everybody who responded! i actually already got an reply back from the main website regarding my order as well. for the record, i want everybody to know that after re-reading my messages--the one i left here and the one i sent on to reptileuv.com, it may have seemed like i was quite disgruntled and i was not, only curious about my order...wondering if it may have gotten lost in the wide world of cyberspace or something like that...:)

i really appreciate all of the support on here, though...thanks so much! my beardies thank you, too.

lola

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.