This Disappears When Logged In

Reptile Rescue SouthEast GA/NorthEast FL

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Marine, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marine

Marine Elite Member

Hi! My name is Marine and I have lots of room and experience with all sorts of reptiles and am starting a reptile rescue. I am willing to take any reptile up to 14' (non-venomous tho), I have homemade cages, repatariums, and aquariums for various reptiles- snakes, lizards, amphibians, & turtles. Please email me if you have an unwanted reptile you are looking to find a good home for. Thanks, Marine

2. specialname

specialname Member

if you hear of anyone interested in a chinese water dragon, i will sell or adopt out. i am in southeast ga , hinesville, ga.

3. Marine

Marine Elite Member

How big is your chinese water dragon, how old is it, how long have you had it, what sex is it? I may be able to find a good home, but I will need more information about it, please email me at: macguyver873@msn.com and send the above information and if possible a current picture too please,

thanks, Marine

4. Cornyballpython

Cornyballpython Elite Member

do you have a website? if not thats probably a good place to start. that and puting up an add in the paper that your willing to take in unwanted reptiles...

5. specialname

specialname Member

2yrs he is 20 inches, sold as male, tame,eats great, been vetted for mouth rot all is good now. comes with supplements, cage, lights, bowls, sorry to reply abck alte but i am trying to move he needs placed by may 11th. i go thim in jan.

6. Marine

Marine Elite Member

re your water dragon

email or call me asap-- I can take him, my email is macguyver873@msn.com and phone is **********, I can meet you half way or drive to Hinesville, just let me know early enough when to do it..thanks, Marine

Administrator note: Please DO NOT post personal phone numbers or other personal information on open forum.
    If you wish to aquire or submit a phone number please do it by PM or e-mail.

7. specialname

specialname Member

sorry everything moved to fast to get online and talk to anyone, i found him a home in baltimore here 27 miles from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.