This Disappears When Logged In

Rehoming in Memphis Area

Discussion in 'Adoptions' started by Squeezle, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Squeezle

Squeezle Member

Hi guys, I need to find a new home for Hemingway, my male leopard gecko. I've had him since July, and now he's all grown up. I was told that he was a she by the guy a Petco (didn't know any better), so he's been in an aquarium with a female since September. He has been on ceramic tile. I don't have space to get another aquarium and I don't want to breed, so I need to find him another home. Here is a picture of him:

185782_10151416810658408_1981032047_n.jpg

You must have someone on this forum vouch for you, so I don't end up giving him away to someone that won't take care of him properly. I really hate to let him go. Thanks!

2. hayden

hayden New Member

Im interested memphis what state

3. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Memphis is in Tennessee.

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

He is very handsome! I wish I was closer :)

5. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

He's a super hypo tang! I wish I was closer :(

6. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

Did you find him a home? I am sure I can find someone to vouch for me and I am just outside Jackson. We have a tank, heater, lights, water and food dishes. We raise dubia roaches for our reptiles with treats of wax worms, butter worms, meal worms and ect.

PS ~ My husband has wanted one forever, and we have other reptiles also! We will gladly come pick him up.

7. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

Actually...

I can, and WILL vouch for TigerIvy. On my honor, I do declare, that as a multiple reptile owner and "Elite Member" of this forum who has contributed and learned much here, that TigerIvy has proven and demonstrated an above and beyond capability and knowledge of Reptiles and their care/ownership. She has gained my respect. I would, if I had to rehome my reptiles, at any time, entrust her with ANY of my reptiles, either temporarily or permanently if I was put in such a situation. Any reptiles that comes in her door is a lucky one, and is guaranteed a very nice. Scaly, Warm, reptilian life!

8. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

thank you Rip. I do adore my scaly babies. They are all my children!!

9. Ripkabird98

Ripkabird98 Elite Member

I know! :) That's why I don't mind vouching for you! ;)

10. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

I vouch for her as well!!! I think she spends more time and money on the reptiles than she does on her husband...She is wonderful with beardies and has done tons of research! I am sure she would even send you pictures and updates periodically...If nothing else she will post here and you can see the progress!

11. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

The poster has not been back on site for over 2 months.

12. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

I noticed that I was hoping though :p Hope is a good thing!!