Alright, its not at 100% yet, but its gettin darn close. Turns out i underestimated the amount of caulking it would take to cover the great stuff. As did I underestimate the amount of Great stuff it would take haha. Heres some progress pics... I finished the Ceiling off and used Liquid Nails under the tile since its going to be the cieling and the last thing you want is the warmth and gravity to release any other glue's After attaching it to the enclosure, I finished off the great stuff. Nothing technical about putting the Eco Earth background on. Squeeze out a bunch of the caulking and just spread it around till everything is covered. Dust on the EE (I also added a little Coconut fiber to my mix.) And heres your results. There are a couple touch up area's to do. But just make sure you press everything down into your caulking after you dust it on. Then let it dry for a half hour or so. Then I pressed down on it again to make sure it was set. Then tipped the cage upright. I have one wall left to do at this point. Not sure if img going to get it done tonight or not. Fumes are kinda nasty after awhile even with a mask. Burns your eyes, so use proper ventalation. Once the wall is done I can put in the other 2 piece of plexi-glass. Attatch the front face onto it to finish everything off. Then put on the door. Im very very close at this point.