This Disappears When Logged In

Real Bullsnakes

Discussion in 'Pituophis (Pines, Bulls, Gophers)' started by Khronik, May 15, 2014.

1. Khronik

Khronik Active Member

Could we start this thread with a request of "real bullsnake" pictures?
    I have seen a few pics online(here included) that do look like bullsnakes, but several times more that are listed as bullsnakes and im guessing are actually pine or gophers being the head is very triangular compared to that of an actual bullsnake.

Im against shipping animals for multiple reasons but cant bring myself to attempt ordering a bullsnake and actually receiving a pine or gopher instead.

In the hunt for a "southwest bullsnake" but none of my local shops seem to carry them.
    I have another post in an incorrect forum I believe which i had posted from my phone and hadnt seen this forum specific to the species.
    Anyway, when I was younger my uncle had a bullsnake for several years and kept her until she died not too long ago.
    I had also caught a bullsnake in Rio Rancho, NM when I was younger and both my uncles and mine looked almost exactly like rattlesnakes with the exception of pits/rattles of course.