This Disappears When Logged In

Random Drabbles of Boredom.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thalatte, Jul 7, 2013.

1. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

Well the kids are finally asleep, tucked in their beds and I am going to go get naked and get in the pool. Which is most likely WTMI but right now too tired to care. been at it since 7am this morning (Every now and again NOT having a husband is really nice hahaha)

2. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Tiger ivy you just described my house too lol. And I love the "so and so did it " line. My daughter blames a brother and sometimes that brother isn't even home lol.

3. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

I get that often actually...Or "someone" or "noone" I want to meet those children I truly do

4. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

And don't forget that all omnipotent trouble maker,....
    Ida No!

5. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

Oh my gosh yes! How could I forget her...Ugg she steals, breaks and does more stuff around here then all 5 of them together!!

6. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Mine blames the dog now! My favorite times are when everyone including the animals are sleeping :)

7. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

Well she doesn't have anyone else to blame:). I would blame the dog or cat too lol

I told my kids I was buying "no one" Christmas presents lol. Since they seem to be part of the family and all...might as well put No one under the tree, right? Or presents for no one.

8. JoeyG

I've been told to "buy" her a little sister. If my wife has her way .... just never know I guess

9. Merlin

If she gets a little sister does that mean that YOU get another snake? Sounds only fair!

10. JoeyG

I think it'll take more then just one snake for another little kid! :) Heck she just went nuts on a crying fit because the kitten pooped in the basement :) Gets her self to the point of almost puking from the screaming :( Kids are more intense then I bargained for :-" I'll just get them another pet

11. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

UGH! if you think kids are bad try parents. Atleast with the kids you expect the behavior. But after getting up at 5am (if I work the later shift) or 3am (if I work the earlier shift) to care for the animals and make breakfast I never have time to eat because I have to make sure everyone is awake and getting ready for work and they always seems to lose things-well from their attitudes it seems I stole the items and then they demand them back very loudly. Then I have to round up any loose reptiles and put them away. Give the dogs all their treats. Rush off to work as everyday I am late. 5hrs of work and then home to make lunch and check on all the animals. Grab a granola bar and rush back to work. Another 5-6hrs of work and then Rush home to make dinner, sort the parents out, check homework, play games with the attention deprived ones, feed animals, clean cages and if I am lucky I get to sleep by midnight. If I am extremely lucky I will have time to clean.

12. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

lol what do you do? and why does it sound like you have multiple sets of parents? :)

13. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

I say go for another kid Joeyg. She might like having a sibling even if it isn't a girl:) my daughter is very mommy like. Kids are easier the second time around. :)

Thala- wait whose homework? Yours or your parents? Your schedule made me tired just reading it lol.

14. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

I currently work at an ophthalmologists office doing the billing and accounting. Also I do have multiple sets. I live with my mother and 2nd stepdad-this set has major issues I have to deal with daily. Then There is my 1st stepdad (he raised me) and his wife(I call her Lady Hoffman). And then of course there is my biological father and his something-I dont know if he is actually seeing someone or if its one of his delusions.

PS. Joey 2 kids is a great number but dont have the second one until the first one is atleast 3 though 4 is better.

15. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

That is many parents to keep track of.

16. JoeyG

Does sound like you have your hands full with parents... can you get a parent sitter for them all :)

17. Khelmoria

Khelmoria Elite Member

Okay that is way too many parents. is there a parent rescue you can relinquish some of them to? I could not live my my mother it just could never happen.

18. Merlin

There is an old saying,....
    As you get older, your parents become your children.

19. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

It is alot of parents. Thankfully I got a break this week as stepdad2 is camping, my mother slept all day in a drugged stupor, and everyone else is on vacation of sorts.

20. Ieasa

Ieasa Elite Member

I abandoned my parents in another state. They were too needy.

Still no chicken pox. We are on day 13 from exposure.

The baby beardy thinks he is much bigger then he is. He purs on such an aggressive show and then will just crawl onto your hand. Silly little guy.