This Disappears When Logged In

R.I,P. Bahamut the Dragons

Discussion in 'Over the Rainbow' started by TigerIvy, Jun 15, 2013.

1. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

I went to bed, she was fine. I mean running all over having fun being her normal fun loving self. I woke up she is dead. ice cold dead. Bahamut was so full of life and job, so funny and loving. Just a baby!!! I suspect death was a firefly (they are toxic to bearded dragons) but the vet will tell me

bahamut_.jpg

415279_488114201244513_1807149664_o.jpg

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Oh no!! RIP I hope the necropsy comes back with something not contagious to the rest of the clan.

SO sorry for your loss!!

3. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

thnx..

4. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

I found the remains of a firefly in her tummy. I have some medical background so yeah..kinda heartbroken...no I am heartbroken.

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

So sorry Teri.

6. cassicat4

cassicat4 Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh no, I'm so sorry. :(

7. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

thanks...Rikku won't eat, just paces through the entire enclosure looking for his friend. Their enclosure is absolutely massive (even for 2 dragons). I feel for him truly.

8. millerpj

millerpj Elite Member

So sorry for your loss. It is so tough when they go so unexpectedly.

9. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

thank you...I am still at a loss. afraid to sleep afraid I will sleep wake up to another accident.

10. VaranusDragon74

VaranusDragon74 Active Member

Sorry to hear... It's always rough, when they pass young... I understand your pain,and i'll bet she/he loved every second of life, that it had with you, and that's whats best to remember...
    you were a great keeper in Bahamut's eyes...

11. TigerIvy

TigerIvy Elite Member

Thank you...I loved Bahamut soo very much. I love all my animals honestly but that one in a way was really special to me. I loved her attitude towards life. I guess the good die young.

12. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Sorry for your loss :(

13. David McConley

David McConley Elite Member

So sorry for your loss. It is never easy to lose a loved one.

14. Runningmom

Runningmom Elite Member

I am really sorry to hear this. She seemed special. I remember when you got her. I am really sorry to hear that.