This Disappears When Logged In

Puff Isn't Eating :-(

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by aromatherapykim, Apr 9, 2014.

1. aromatherapykim

aromatherapykim Elite Member

Puff is 9 months old. She has never given me any problems with her health. Shes in ab xl long exoterra with a cool side of 80 and basking side of 107. I was out of greens one day so we skipped them. The day she didn't have her greens she had a big breakfast of roaches but didn't want dinner (sunday). Monday and Tuesday shes refused greens and roaches. I offered her a super worm and she wasn't Interested in that either. Shes not bright yellow like usual, she's got her unhappy brownish color on. Her neck fat is puffed out and has been that way since I got home yesterday. I tried to bathe her and she just floated on my hand with a full big orange beard out.
    Suggestions??

Attached Files:

2. aromatherapykim

Shes also shedding on a part of her head right now. Just recently finished her legs. Mouth is a little bit open it looks like she's resting it that way

3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

When was her last bowel movement?

4. aromatherapykim

Yesterday. It had a lot of the white part but it was a big poop. But she poops daily to every other day by her water bowl and this one was behind her tree so she would have had to hang off the tree to poop...she hasn't done that in months

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Try upping her basking spot to 115 or so and see if that jumpstarts her appetite. It could aslo be a decrease in appetite due to the shedding.

6. aromatherapykim

Puff currently has a 100 watt I'll be picking up a 150 watt tonight. This morning after some coaxing I got her to eat 2 pieces of collard greens and one piece of kale. Then she refused a roach. At least it's a start. I'll be ordering some phoenix worms and silk worms to see if either of those peak her interest.
    Eat little lizard, please eat