This Disappears When Logged In

Prefered herp?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rakoladycz, Oct 31, 2004.

?

Prefered herp

1. Snake

45 vote(s)
    37.8%
  2. Lizard/Salamander

67 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. toad/frog

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. turtle/tortoise

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

I went with lizards because I have never kept anythign else!! I am not really confident enough to keep snakes (I like to look at them but that's it) and I would eventually like to move onto keeping frogs but for now, my lizards win hands down. :)

2. Sean Boyd

Sean Boyd Elite Member

You should keep tree frogs in a large exhibt like a green house, you will spend hours watching them jump back and forth! { Have some geckos in there also }

3. BRIZZY

BRIZZY Banned User

I chose snakes just because i have more of them at the moment! I would take lizards next, then tortises, then frogs! Sorry froggies!

4. kremlinator

kremlinator Banned User

This poll is very strange. Why would you lump lizards and salamanders, but then only do toads/frogs?

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

It was probably based on body structure. Lizards and salamanders have a basic physical resemblance as do frogs and toads, and turtles and tortoises.

6. inkman

inkman Elite Member

leezerdz here for unknown reasons

7. Dian_Wei

Dian_Wei Active Member

I can't stand Snakes or Frogs, they don't look no-where near as good as lizards. So I am gonna have to vote for Lizards here.

8. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Hands Down the Red Eyed Tree Frog.

9. kremlinator

kremlinator Banned User

10. KTsCresties

KTsCresties Elite Member

Had to go with lizards, although I love all herptiles. The lizards I have are just more fun to watch than the ball pythons I used to have (but I still love them and miss them!). I'll end up with a bit of everything in the future, but right now it's lizards/geckos for me.

11. johansson.mary

johansson.mary New Member

i tried to take the survey, but i cant pick!

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Do you mean that you can't make a decision or that there is a problem with the poll?

13. hippie05

hippie05 Elite Member

Lizards are my fav, but man talk about hard to pick, but like others said lizards are alot more active and fun. But the snakes were right up there.

14. fazer600sy

fazer600sy New Member

I do prefer snakes, although some of my lizards I wouldn't be with out.

15. Lucysfriend

Lucysfriend Elite Member

Ahhh man this is a hard choice! Ive had some wonderful snakes but I am leaning towards lizards. Thats what Ive been keeping and want more! LOL
    So lizards it is I guess.

16. Roree

Roree Active Member

id say leopard gecko!

17. ryanpb

ryanpb Elite Member

I'd have to go with lizards, however i also only currently have lizards, so guess it was'nt that hard of a decision, Frogs can be very cool, i dont have any, but i plan on getting them, I think it helps that im a bit nocturnal myself, haha, id go...

1.Lizards
    2.Frogs
    3.Snake
    >Crocodilians
    >Salamanders
    >Tortises
    4.Turtles
    >Toads
    I put most everything gone over in order, instead of just the 4 categories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.