This Disappears When Logged In

Prefered herp?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rakoladycz, Oct 31, 2004.

?

Prefered herp

1. Snake

45 vote(s)
    37.8%
  2. Lizard/Salamander

67 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. toad/frog

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  4. turtle/tortoise

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakoladycz

Rakoladycz Elite Member

I was just curious what everyones prefered herp was. Just general you can specify in your post

2. Inphormatika

Inphormatika Elite Member

Snakes, they are just way too cool. The burmese pythons are my favorite, but I can't handle one of those just yet. I'm starting with a boa constrictor and working my way up.

3. MoLdYpOtAtOe

MoLdYpOtAtOe Elite Member

There is no way I could choose a favorite... I love all my herps.

4. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Oh thats just not fair :p How can I pick just one!? lol, I'll have to sit this poll out, there's no way I can pick just one. Curious though, why are sallies grouped with the lizards? They look sorta the same, but they're way different as far as the care goes.

5. Toadie78

Toadie78 Elite Member

I like lizards the best, the rest are really cool though

6. Microscope Jockey

Microscope Jockey Elite Member

I prefer snakes because I relate better to legless animals and because I am very busy most of the time and they require less attention than a dog or cat. I also have a small gecko colony though.

7. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Snakes...they don't have a nasty breeding time like my Ig does! :p LOL

8. Todd

Todd Elite Member

I prefer snakes. :)

9. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

I had to go with lizards,. I love all my animals, and I love my snakes so much, but the lizards are so much more responsive and really cheer me up and make me laugh,. Osiris has to be the biggest character of all (our male bearded).. :p

10. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

I cant pick just one, as i love my snakes, and i love my beardies, so i have my own poll here

SNAKES
    LIZARDS

11. Joe

Joe Elite Member

Had to go for snakes!!

12. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Definitely snakes! Especially pythons and boas. :cool:

13. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

6 months ago I would have voted snakes,,,,now I can only vote for all of the above, which was not an option......

14. cman

cman Elite Member

I love all Reptilians but for now I voted snakes

15. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

Ok, I figured I'd give the anurans a helping hand, so I voted frogs and toads. Besides, the majority of my pets are anurans anyway :p

16. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Not a fair poll! Thats like asking a parent which of their children are their favorites!

17. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

I agree totally Merlin....it's actually the first poll HC has done where I did not vote

18. WDBILL

WDBILL Well-Known Member

Yeah hard choice, i love my snake, but i have 4 lizards. Since i've kept snakes longer, but i have alot of lizards its impossible!

19. Jade

Jade Supporting Member

i cant vote either, i love them all! :D

20. Rakoladycz

Rakoladycz Elite Member

I'm sorry i left out a "i love them all the same" but come on i didnt mean your pets specifically i just meant what is your prefered type lol o well

And the reason i set it up with the lizards and salamanders together is based on their similar look. and i didnt so it care wise. if we did it that way we would have to break all the categories down into subcategories but whatever... lol ... my fault completely plz excuse my ignorance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.