This Disappears When Logged In

Prayers needed...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dee, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fran

Fran Veteran Member

I'm so sorry Dee. It has been a terrible holiday season for you and the family. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.:(

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Dee I am so terribly sorry. You and your family remain in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love, light, and strength to you and yours.

3. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Dee,

Sorry to hear of your loss, it's a hard time to lose someone you love so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

May she rest in peace!

Steve

4. Dee

Dee Elite Member

Thanks guys, your continued love and support have truly been a source of strength for us.

5. Brittone05

Brittone05 Elite Member

Dee, I am truly sorry to hear of your loss. It must be a very difficult time for you and our family right now but remember we are here and you are all in our thoughts and our prayers. Thinking of you all at this difficult time :(

6. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

7. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Dee, I have only now had chance to read through all the updates, and I was so pleased for you that both patients were doing well, but then I reached your last post. No words that can be offered will provide much relief but you know that we are all here for you at this devastating time and we are thinking of you and have your whole family in our hearts. I'm truely sorry. How is your aunt doing? Best wishes.

8. Dee

Dee Elite Member

Just as suspected, the result of the autopsy was a blood clot. It is some consolation, as we know they were already doing everything possible to prevent this from happening. Aunt Rosemary is doing well enough that the doctors are going to get her down for the funeral tomorrow. They're arranging transportation and a nurse to attend to her. Other than that, we're all holding up well considering the circumstances.

Again, our most sincere thanks for all your thoughts and good wishes.

9. Debbie

Debbie Elite Member

Dee I am so sorry for the family's loss. I will continue to pray for you and your family. My heart goes out to you all.

Debbie Iggy Bam-Bam and Miss Zak

10. MoogleBass

MoogleBass Kittes are so nice! Premium Member

Sorry for your loss Dee, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

11. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

I am so sorry for your loss dee. It's tough losing a family member like that, but you can always keep in mind that they are in a much better place.

I will keep you in my prayers, God bless.

12. scottnsteph

scottnsteph Donating Member

Dee... my heart goes out to you and your family. I just read through all of the posts. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. It's so hard to understand why people are taken from us. May happy memories carry you through this sorrowful time. GOD bless you.

13. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

so sorry to hear about the loss. :( it was so great to hear about how everyone was recovering and then such a shame to hear the terrible news. my thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family.

14. angel

angel Elite Member

Dee,
    My deepest and most sincere apologies. I can't begin to imagine the sorrow you and those close to you have had to deal with over such a short time. You are right in saying that knowing the cause helps, especially when there were already measures in place to prevent that cause. Being a nurse, I deal with death and dying on a daily basis, but it always breaks my heart to see the pain in a family members eyes when they realize the loss. May God be with all of you in your time of need.
    Angel

15. Jem_Scout

Jem_Scout Elite Member

Continued prayers............

16. Dee

Dee Elite Member

Thank you all so much for your wonderful posts. We laid Cory's Mom to rest yesterday in the middle of a snowstorm -- perfect for her, as she loved snowmobiling and being outdoors. The funeral was the largest turnout seen in years, despite the weather.

We are all doing very well; once we were able to pay our respects and see her settled away, things became much easier. We are now trying to help Dad get all the little legalities settled away, and decide what he wants to do for the next little while. He is thinking about going up with Cory's sister for a while when she returns to her home in Ontario.

As for us, we will return home on Sunday, and we are looking forward to settling back in and spending time with our animals, a hobby that Mom dearly loved. We will be keeping our first hatchling, which was born just before Mom's passing, and it will be named appropriately as a tribute to Mom and her love of nature.

I want to thank you all again for all the love and support you have shown us throughout this very difficult time; it helped to keep me going on a daily basis just to pop online and see the sweet notes you have all been posting. In spite of the outcome, all of your prayers and well-wishes have been instrumental in seeing us through.

Sincerely, with love,
    Cory, Dee, Gabriel, and family.

17. allie&shadwell

allie&shadwell Elite Member

:( I'm so sorry for your loss, Dee. I have been absent from the Herp Centre for a few weeks and only now heard of your situation; you and your family are in my prayers as you deal with the death of a beloved family member. Sincerely, Allie.

18. Dominick

Dominick Founding Member

Dee and Cory-

We too send our light and love to you in this difficult time. I'm so pleased to see that HC was a source of inspiration and strength.

19. Ssativa

Ssativa Subscribed User Premium Member

There is not much more that I can say than what has been expressed already. Life is sometimes painful and is always unpredictable. I hope we can continue to provide strength and support for you during this time of change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.