This Disappears When Logged In

Post Card Project

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colleen, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

This is something I started last year and though I posted the display of the US post cards... We'll if this helps any the international card display is going up this week and I'll get some photos. I had started the display about 2 weeks ago (had some vacation time) and there was a lot of excitement. The display case has spilled over to the top of the shelves in the library and it looks like we will be using other room showcases. LOL I have about 15 counties that will be putting items on display for the students to see. This is exciting, as it will give those students whose family is helping out a change to shine. Expect photos the end of the week. Thanks to all of you who sent card last year. The post cards have been a great educational tool!

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Awesome. Glad it all worked out for you. Looking forward to the pics.

3. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

*taps fingers* It's about time! ;)

4. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Thats awesome!

5. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Ok so here are some photos I promised you all! I have also included some of the country display, which developed out of all of this. I only have about 2/3 of the promised displays in. But I think it looks good and the kids are enjoying the project. Once again thank you to all who have helped out! I know the pictures are not put in correctly, so if someone can fix the problem that would be great!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Wow, I bet that was a lot of work. Very nice job though.

7. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Very fun, thanks for sharing!

8. nicole

nicole Elite Member

looks great!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.