This Disappears When Logged In

Poker room

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by kriminaal, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Since I never have any suggestions I better put one in when it pops in my head. I was thinking since Texas Holdem is pretty popular it would be cool to have a few poker tables to sit around play cards and have a chat. Kinda like a chat room/poker room. Might be good for members to get to know each other a little more.

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I'd play if someone taught me how.

Scrabble room?

3. The D

The D Mango Empress

I'd totally join a poker room. And i'd take alls yer moneys!

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Thats all of "y'alls" or "ya'lls" money :p

5. schlegelbagel

Pirate talk! ARRRRRR

6. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

Great idea - loooooove me some poker.

7. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Do you know of a poker application that allows for multi users that I could install on HC? I won't be linking to an offsite poker application because it will not incorporate HC policies, but rather that sites policies.

8. schlegelbagel

oh sure, you'll put in a poker room but not a rotating gallery? I see how it is ;)

9. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I never said I would put in a poker room. lol As far as I know, there are not any poker rooms, minus the really expensive ones, that allow you to add them to your site. ;) lol

10. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

I am TERRIBLE at poker....and yet everyone wants me to play with them (they snicker and say they'll just let me start with twice as much money as a handi-cap). *rolleyes*

11. nicole

nicole Elite Member

ahh poker is awesome,,,, my daddy taught me how to play when I was a teenager,, he used to play with all his biker friends, I love the idea!

Such a shame that Rich wont pay the million dollars to put one on here,, with all the enormous amounts of money he makes from this site,,,,*rolls eyes*, lol

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Ummmmm Yeah!
    Sort of like all the free government money that is doled out to rescues.;)

13. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Oh I know,, it just never stops rolling in,,,, there must be millions in my rescue account,,,at least :rolleyes:lol

14. Colleen

Colleen Elite Member

Money!!! I thought you all would be betting reptiles. LOL I’ll raise you a leo…..

15. kriminaal

I might poker around a little.lol See if there's anything. Definitely not going to give Rich anymore to do for a long while though. He's going to need a break after this whole switch over.

16. nicole

nicole Elite Member

oh were betting reptiles,,,, well then I will raise you 5 big iguanas Colleen, lol
    Geesh I hope I lose,,,,,,,,,lol :D

17. kriminaal

Maybe a better idea would be to be able to have a poker room constantly reserved on a site. It could be linked to HC somewhere. Then it would be available at any time for people to come and go. You'd just have to hit the link and it would bring you right there. Hmm maybe they would be willing to pay for advertising as well.:D

18. kriminaal

So I asked for some info on private rooms on the site I play at. To see if we could maybe setup some private play money rooms.

19. Annababe

Annababe Elite Member

Sounds totally cool....................I hope it works out!

Andrea

20. kriminaal

So far I've come up empty. It seems they're very willing to set up a real money site. But it's not as worth their time for play money. Maybe an up and coming site might jump at it for the publicity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.