This Disappears When Logged In

Photos of You!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Wyldrose, Jul 12, 2012.

1. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

It's good to have someone to blame when you come home broke from a reptile show. ;)

2. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

but then again being single no one cares if your broke!

3. seraphim29

seraphim29 Member

11435_101046296586760_3888384_n.jpg
    me at orion sports bar on halloween i was magic mushroom alice lol.

12933_102271319797591_100000441690946_59807_5533880_n.jpg
    me singing mudvayne "happy" at hamlin pub

011_11.jpg
    me a few years ago back when i was still hot lmao j/k

4. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

hamlin pub in auburn hills?? if so i used to go their every day after work.

5. seraphim29

seraphim29 Member

i use to go there for karaoke all the time but the pic is from the pub in lake orion. i'm a karaoke-aholic lmao. it's been about 7 years since i did karaoke at the auburn hills one. i go to sagebrush cantina here in lake orion now.

6. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

DSCN0022.jpg me with my rescued hahn's macaw. DSCN0075.jpg me trying to bring the 90's rocking the "Q"

7. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

they finally rebuilt it? i have a few friends from lake orion. the last time i was their was right before the fire

8. seraphim29

seraphim29 Member

how are macaws with young children? i've always loved them but we didn't have the space for a long time since we had two parrots that were very territorial lol

yeah they rebuilt it a few years ago it's way bigger now and still just as busy and packed as it always was lol. foods still amazing and expensive too lmao

9. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

Jessie is NOT child friendly. my 4 y/o cant get with in 6 inches of her cage or she will go nuts. well for that matter no one can she is very protective of her home. if the cage door is open and she is on it she will let you get her, but if she is inside or ontop the cage best bet is to leave her alone. she may be a small bird but has the same personality and ATTITUDE of the biggest macaw

10. seraphim29

seraphim29 Member

that's how we tiny and short people are we gotta be lol. i've heard that about macaws though and that they are more of a one person one pet animal. they are beautiful birds though

11. jdandlucy

jdandlucy Elite Member

yes she is, she cant make up her mind who she likes more me or my wife, their are days i cant get her and then their are days i cant get away from her

12. seraphim29

seraphim29 Member

lol. that's how my rose haired tarantula was. one minute she loved me the next minute she loved my mom and wanted to eat me lol

13. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Sorry if I scare anyone lol

24704_1301787868384_2945765_n.jpg
    24704_1301385298320_5132295_n.jpg
    IMAG0099.jpg
    facebook_2146386111jpg.jpg

Attached Files:

14. kriminaal

Traded the car for a horse. Smart move.

15. chawk

chawk Banned User

don't have much on my phone lol
    cory.jpg
    IMG00062-20110613-0913.jpg

Attached Files:

16. kriminaal

I think you caught your limit there.
    What kind of fish is that in the first picture?

17. chawk

chawk Banned User

asian carp aka bighead and there is no limit on invasive species lol it was a good day tho

18. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Wha do you do with all the fish?

19. kriminaal

Is that the one that jumps out of the water at the whine of the boat motor?

20. chawk

chawk Banned User

we either give them to people that will eat them or feed them to a friends hogs ( the smell like poop coming out of the water and they also like to feed around sewage drainages so i won't eat them)

they are very close relative to the silver carp but these get bigger and don't jump. the silver (jumping carp and bighead) are filter feeders and are eating all the food for the native filter feeders like the spoon bills. they are a huge problem google them in the illionis river and see what they have spent just to keep them out of the great lakes

you can either snag or bowfish them the won't bite on a hook. i prefer bowfishing