This Disappears When Logged In

petition

Discussion in 'Herp Awareness' started by furryscaly, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

2. MoLdYpOtAtOe

MoLdYpOtAtOe Elite Member

Thanks, and signed. Didn't the other area of the site have a link saying lucky was a dopted and such? But when I looked up the case it said they mistreated the animal.

3. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Thanks for the links Matt, signed and hopefully justice will prevail. I find any animal cruelty distressing and will do anything to support proper punishment of such inhumane people.

Moldy - the animal suffered horrific treatment, but survived.

4. Ace

Ace Elite Member

Signed!

Not only did I sign but my mother, my sister, my bestfriend and my ex boyfriend signed also! :D iw ill also be sending my grandmother a email telling her about it so Imight get one more signature!

5. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Great idea Audrey! I've just had Joe sign it and I will be passing the petition on for more signatures.

6. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

i signed it as well. :) some people are just disgusting. :(

7. MIke_Haare

MIke_Haare Elite Member

I signed it too

8. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

i singed to,i hate that stuff

9. scalyfurry

scalyfurry Active Member

I signed, too, and so did my younger brother and sister. I'd get the very youngest two to sign it, but it says an e-mail address is required. Would it be wrong for them to sign it using, say, my e-mail?

10. MoLdYpOtAtOe

Make them hotmail accounts?

11. mad_professor99

mad_professor99 Elite Member

I signed it, too. Unfortunately while the rest of the people in my house are opposed to animal cruelty, they aren't active to where they sign stuff or anything...sorry...but at least mine was one extra.

12. MoLdYpOtAtOe

I signed in in less than 5 minutes. Tell em how to do it. It's quick, easy, and helping a good cause.

13. venus

venus Founding Member

signed, sealed and delivered. ;)

14. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Even the keepers I know that do feed live to their snakes still treat the prey animals decently and with respect. What these kids had in mind was flat out disgusting. Not only should they be prosecuted but they need some serious counciling!
    This sort of story makes me want to just go out and crack their heads together! :mad:

Signed!

15. prismwolf

prismwolf Well Established Member

If you had seen my post in the snake section...you would see how I feel about killing anything...even for my snake.

This is sadistic and has no place in our world. I hope they get the full extent of what the laws can give...and I'd like to knock the living crap outta both of them...and those that were present to watch.

Signed and sent to our humane soc. email group...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.