This Disappears When Logged In

Oscar, a face only a momma can love

Discussion in 'Tortoises' started by nicole, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

I'd have a hard time giving away Oscar too. Even though he head butts you, I think you really like him. Did you get him a new ball?

2. nicole

nicole Elite Member

Of course I got him a new ball, lol. They are all rotten brats around here! lol TheY pop the ball and Momma runs to Wal Mart, that very same day! I go through about 2 a week now, he really likes to play with them.

3. schlegelbagel

better popping a ball than your kneecap!

4. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Maybe you should get him a ball that is harder plastic or one of those giant tennis balls you can buy at a petstore. It migh last him 2 weeks....

5. The D

The D Mango Empress

what about one of those Kong dog toys?

6. nicole

nicole Elite Member

I will have to check that out, I dont own any dogs and have not had any since the last litter of pups were dumped about 4 years ago. The dog section will be a whole new part of the pet store for me, lol.

7. schlegelbagel

8. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Ooh that ball that liz linked to is wonderful...they give them to the tigers at our big cat rescue...they manage to put holes in them but they still keep their shape.

9. nicole

nicole Elite Member

That is awesome! It pays for itself in a single week, lol. I will have to go get one and check it out. Looks like the dog section has some interesting stuff, lol. Will be a whole new experience for me:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.