This Disappears When Logged In

Oooh A New Guy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shawkz0rz, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Shawkz0rz

Shawkz0rz New Member

What's up everybody? My name is Josh, known to most of my gaming friends as shawkz0rz or shawkz for short. When I'm not broke from paying bills my hobbies include league of legends, world of Warcraft, a few other online games, movies, ( wait isn't this a reptile forum?) And last but not least animals. I say animals because I have more than just reptiles. At the moment I have a dog, 2 cats, 1 kitten ( going to fam soon ) and 2 snakes. The wife's is a ball python morph and mine is a red tail boa.

Recently came across a tank that has alot of potential for a new habitat for the red tail boa and figured I would search all over the forums then make a couple posts of my own regarding what I'm working with. Look forward to learning from you guys and discussing which build paths to take on my own first time build.

2. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

Hope your project goes well. Welcome to HC!

3. Shawkz0rz

Shawkz0rz New Member

Ty ty. There's alot of thoughts like live plants vs fake ones, waterfall or not... lol

4. Shawkz0rz

Shawkz0rz New Member

I'll get better pics when the wife gets home. My camera phone is garbage lol.

Attached Files:

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HC!
    With heavy bodied snakes live plants are pretty much an exercise in futility.
    Unless you like replacing them.