This Disappears When Logged In

Omg i want !

Discussion in 'Geckos - Other' started by Jessica90, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

Zombeh3.jpg
    OMG I WANT THIS LIKE YESTERDAY ! lol :)

Attached Files:

2. justor

justor Elite Member

What is it? Looks like a banded gecko?

Really cool looking!

3. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Cool looking fellow, what is he? Leopard gecko of some sort?

4. justor

justor Elite Member

Looks very similar... but I'm pretty sure that's not a leopard gecko.

5. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

its a Chinese leopard Gecko and i want it now lol

6. JoeyG

Where do you get one I haven't seen one before? Then again I can't say I've looked for one :D

7. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

8. justor

justor Elite Member

Very interesting.

It is indeed a different species, from what I gather it is Goniurosaurus luii. They seem to be pretty similar to your average leo, but prefer much lower temperatures and higher humidity.

Is this guy for sale somewhere?

9. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

i didnt look for it yet i just happen to come across a youtube video of one eating and i was like OMG i want it and i will name him Zombeh lol

10. JoeyG

Okay I found him ;) They sale for about 80 but several places I looked out all seemed to be sold out. Good luck if you're getting one!

11. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

i just think there SUPER gorgeous lol hubby would probably say no lol im kind of running out of room lol BUT i know a corner that is EMPTY ! lol my beardie is in my foyer lol Ducky is the first thing you see when you walk into my house ! and then Donatello's 55GAL tank tanks up alot of wall lol in my living room and hubby wants to get a German giant bearded dragon

12. Reptileherps

Reptileherps Well-Known Member

That looks awesome! I want one haha

13. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

80 isnt bad right ?

14. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

lol i dont really know the going rate of a gecko lol

15. justor

justor Elite Member

I wonder if they are bred in captivity with any consistancy. You'd think a lizard this beautiful would be more common on the market if so.

16. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Eighty isn't bad but if you factor in husbandry and dietary requirements it may add up. Also think about the initial vet check up and fecal :D

17. dac343

dac343 Active Member

You will be seeing a lot more available in the future especially cb. I just sold off my collection to a friend here in KY. I had Goniurosaurus hainanensis

DSCF1619.jpg

Attached Files:

18. justor

justor Elite Member

Now that's a sweet looking gecko! Almost all black! I imagine that color will change some as it grows though?

19. JoeyG

Plus shipping and all. I always start with the set up and go from there..... hmmm considering I currently have several enclosures set up.... wonder what that means >:) Anyway Jess do your homework on care and then you can tell your other half that if he's getting the german beardie then there's no reason not to get your little guy :) I'm the wrong person to talk you out of getting any herps :)

20. dac343

dac343 Active Member

Yea they do color up some as they get older
    DSCF1628.jpg

My adults were wc so they were a bit beat up when I got them but acclimated very easily DSCF1626.jpg

Attached Files: