This Disappears When Logged In

Oh Its Just an Iguana in the Neighbors Yard Honey

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by brokenroadreptilecrew, Jul 29, 2014.

1. We finally made a leash for our Iguana Dale so if he decided to take off I have something to atleast grab onto before he gets hit by a car or climbs something. This now allows us to take him outside and roam around without us staying right on top of him, or holding him. He loved it today. Walked around the house a couple times, got into the garden and ate some lettuce and dandelions along the way. He was def a very happy Iggy.

This is not something people up here on Cape Cod are used too. Seeing people point as they drove by was great. Can't wait for our other neighbors to finally see us outside with our friends- they only use their house for vacations :)
    10530730_1513199218895311_183717392158000982_n.jpg

2. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

That's awesome!

3. jaydsr2887

jaydsr2887 Elite Member

I remember one time I took my iggy to the college campus down here and the have a tiny waterfall and it has a shallow pond on the bottom, well my iggy went into it and swam and walked around in it as people walked by and gauked at her and then some patrol men came over and asked what I was up too... Well I told them I was taking my iguana for a walk and they said ok, and that they had a report that someone was letting an alligator loose in the pond.... Lol