This Disappears When Logged In

Not Too Much Action on the Chameleons Page

Discussion in 'Chameleons' started by Amadeous, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Amadeous

Amadeous Elite Member

So far I have had Sobe for around 2 months and he is doing great(spoiled) lol . Hes growing every minute

Attached Files:

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Awesome little guy! If I had more time I would have one....

3. Amadeous

Amadeous Elite Member

Once you get everything setup , he really isn't that much work. I just feed him I'm the morning before work and that's all I really have to do

4. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

I thought it took more time. I fed mine twice a day and was ocd about temps and humidity. Plus strict feedings for supplements and fluids, snakes are so much easier when time is short. ;-)

5. thaboi

thaboi Elite Member

Hahaha nice back on HC I see

6. Andyc3020

Andyc3020 Elite Member

Is he friendly? Our veiled (hendrix) isn't a big fan of people. I still love him.

7. Amadeous

Amadeous Elite Member

Yes sir, ive been back on for awhile now

During the weekend ill feed him twice a day, but during the week im not here to do it during the day so i give him more crickets in the morning. And i have my mister set up to where i dont have to worry as much about humidity. I spray him like crazy on the weekends though lol. He seems to be doing fine, eating very well, pooping, and sheding just fine and he has grown twice the size since i got him. Cant wait till hes full grown!

Holding wise, hes okay with it (at least i think) but the only times i really hold him is when i clean out his enclosure. other then that its only here and there. but when i go to put him back in his enclosure , he doesnt waist any time getting out of my hands lol