This Disappears When Logged In

Not My General Self Lately

Discussion in 'Help *General*' started by DwarvenChef, Jul 15, 2014.

1. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Sorry all for my shortness lately. Pain levels have been getting to me and the docs are playing games with my extended wait times... VA Apts are about 3 months between now days...

So I really try not to offend or snap answers in a harsh way, not usually like that and I apologize, before I really peeve someone off...

This to shall pass.

2. lisas

lisas Elite Member

I hope you feel better. At least you're still answering questions. I miss some of the others that don't seem to be on anymore much (or at all). I answer what I can, but most of it is from what I learned from them.

3. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

Im sorry to hear about your healthcare problems. I work at a VAMC myself so I know how impossible it can be do get anything done. That sucks man. Keep your head up! Im sure it'll turn around for you

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

We all go through issues that sometimes come out in our responses.
    Don't worry if you do something really bad I'll just ban you for a while ;)

5. Darkbird

Darkbird Elite Member

Hope you get to feeling better. My father in law has to deal with the VA, so I have some vague idea what your dealing with.

6. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I also hope you start feeling better. I know this isn't the venue for this, but your situation is EXACTLY why we shouldn't be using 3.7 BILLION dollars on immigrants when our own citizens and vets are not being taken care of properly!

7. millerpj

millerpj Elite Member

Hope you get pain relief and answers. My brother goes through the VA also and we dealt with the frustration of appointments and surgery being made and then cancelled.

8. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

I was less than pleased to find out the two main VA's I get sent to are on the bad list.... Oh well.....

- - - Updated - - -

I was less than pleased to find out the two main VA's I get sent to are on the bad list.... Oh well.....