This Disappears When Logged In

Not Eating After Antibiotics, What Should I Do?

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Fellowdt23, May 11, 2012.

1. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Air Conditioning would definitely help!

2. justor

justor Elite Member

I have a friend who tries to keep the a/c off whenever possible. To keep his house cool he has set up a couple of rather interesting DIY air conditioners which work very well.

Basically you take a large ice chest and fill it with ice. Then you set it near a standard household fan (the kind that stands on the ground, not a ceiling fan) and run a length of copper piping up from the ice chest to the fan and just have it spiral around the face of the fan.

The copper pipe ends up getting really cold from the ice in the cooler and the fan then blows cold air out into the room. Only uses as much energy as the fan itself, but you do have to replace the ice every so often. I should get a picture of this contraption it's pretty neat.

3. Fellowdt23

Fellowdt23 Active Member

Update

Still wasnt eating after antibiotics almost 10 days ago he had 1 locust about 5 days ago but then went down hill slightly
    With a cough im now on day 2 of nebuliser treatment with f10 and saline solution

I came home tonight to a depressed dragon hiding under his stones :(
    So i decided to nebulise again twice a day as i was told so Not sure if its coincidence or but about an hour after his nebuliser treament he scoffed a locust and looks a picture of health the neb is obviously soothing him in some manner :)

Mobile Photobucket