This Disappears When Logged In

North American Reptiles Breeders Conf. and Show

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by Tha3rdman, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

Did any one goto this this weekend in DC? Jody and I thought about it but it's a 2 hour hike, to spend 38 dollars to get in the door (2 adults 1 kid). For a first annual. What did we miss?

2. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

Re: North American Reptiles Breeders Conf. and Sho

i didn't even know about it. I was waiting for the one in Timonium next year. I'm also going to swing by the one in Havre de Grace in the next month or two. Going to try and pick up some red eye tree frogs.

3. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

wish I had known about it! at least if it is annual there should be one next year...

4. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

hey Shell, you interested in going to the Havre de grace show in november or december? If we go away for thanksgiving, i'm waiting for the december show. I don't want to get brand new critters then go out of town. you could come over on the way and see the new tank and say hi to the crew.

5. RES/AnoleLover89

RES/AnoleLover89 Elite Member

does anyone know of any reptile shows that are near Alabama?

6. venus

venus Founding Member

7. Tha3rdman

Tha3rdman Elite Member

hijackers . . . I'm kidding, but it seems not many made it to the show, the only reason i knew about it was in the "express" (one of those free rags on the DC metro). Anyhow guess I'll stick to the litte one here in Havre de Grace, nice little show, decent spread, nothing too exotic, good place to pick up crickets with out paying for shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.