This Disappears When Logged In

Normal?

Discussion in 'Water Dragons' started by Ultima78, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Ultima78

Ultima78 Elite Member

Owned for almost 2 months. 36x18x24 tank. Cocount shavings. Uvb and basking. Temp is 90 at basking spot. 79 at cool side and 84-85 at warm side. Humidity kicked up to 77 because of shedding. Diet contains crickets,mealworms,earthworms,waxworms, and fish. Tried fruit.

My question is, is it normal for dragons to be this much brown when shedding. The only thing green is his head. IMG_20130114_173705.jpg
    IMG_20130114_173739.jpg

2. Ultima78

Ultima78 Elite Member

Additional info: Zeus is a foot now. Only problem I have had with him is this fracture that was at his tail but that is healing up. I really can't wait to watch him grow and see if "he" is really a girl. I wish there was some way to tell when they are this young. Zeus is mainly a male name.

3. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Whatever parts of the body they haven't shed yet will either be brown or white. Yours looks like he favors brown.
    He seems a little skinny but otherwise healthy. How much is he eating?

4. Ultima78

Ultima78 Elite Member

This picture was a few weeks ago when visitors came and he was stressed from them but 2 days after that he ate fish. He eats up to 12 food items a day. Yesterday he ate 7 waxworms(it was a treat)

5. Thalatte

Thalatte Elite Member

Oh sounds good then.