This Disappears When Logged In

:( No Good

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Jessica90, Feb 9, 2012.

1. BarelyBreathing

BarelyBreathing Elite Member

Holy cow, that's insane! I'm glad it worked out alright.

2. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

Ack bladder infections are no fun, used to get sympathy pains when my daughter got them as a youngster. Just feel so bad that you can't ease the pain for a long couple days :(

Hope she's getting better fast.

3. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Thanks guys :) I hope she's back to herself in a couple days. They have no school tomorrow so she should be better by monday.

4. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

I hope you filed charges!

5. Kernel

Kernel Elite Member

Oh, they will alright. When my het pied bp pair arrived they set the box down and knocked and before I could get to the door, he was already driving off. The box specifically said "signature required". I was getting worried cause the guy (Garrick Demeyer) I ordered from said on the site that if I didn't sign, the guarantee would be void, so I contacted him and he said that's a common problem and that he would still honor the guarantee if something were to go wrong.

6. SonnysDragonS

SonnysDragonS Elite Member

FYI i would have done the same if this didnt end up working out the way it did!!

7. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

Shes sleeping on her rock now seems she has settled in well she spent all her time today hanging out in the open on her rock i did hold her for a little today and she also ate about 15 crickets total today the other ones i removed from the tank:)

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

That's great news! Sounds like she is making herself at home:)

9. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

Well we are going to eat Mexican YUM to bad little Sixx cant come .... YET shes going to have such a FUN Summer :) she will get some REAL UVB on the beach !! :) don't worry Ive got a plan on what she can hang out in to get sun but not be endanger of birds or anything :)

10. GoldDust

GoldDust Well-Known Member

That sounds fun! I know people don't suggest it really, but my beardie loves going for car rides in the summer. I made him a 'riding box' that is heavy and doesn't move around in my front seat, plus it can be buckled in, and he really does love it. :)

11. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

yea well i took chomper with me everywhere once she got bigger where she wasn't so fragile and she LOVED the beach i didn't go as much back then as i do now (i go to the beach like daily in the summer just take my bathing suit to school and go from there lol) but she will have fun (hopefully) and a plus REAL UVB !!!! :) Get her tan on with Mommy :)

12. ToriH

ToriH Elite Member

Oh wow, and I though UPS was bad. They lost my beardie for a day, but luckily he got sent back to the breeder and was ok.
    I'm happy you found your little beardie. And we all curse FedEx and UPS for not caring!

13. MadDog

MadDog Elite Member

Wow... I'm so glad everything turned out fine!