This Disappears When Logged In

:( No Good

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Jessica90, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

It also could be the driver trying to lie his way out of it. Go talk to your neighbors and see if its the truth.

2. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

none of my neighbors are home, i know on all the doors except one and he said he didnt get a package.

3. SonnysDragonS

SonnysDragonS Elite Member

I'm still freaking out!! I feel so bad!!

4. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Well, hopefully your little one is safe and sound somewhere warm.

I have signed for packages for neighbours, mind you I was asked to by the neighbours first!

5. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

now there saying its going to be another hour before the driver gets here.

6. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Fedex should give the shipping cost back! Its not like they lost a package, they lost a live animal >.<

7. Vers

Vers Elite Member

Wow...FedEx truly is the worst. I know this doesn't help you but if I ever get something shipped to me through them I always request a pickup at the closest shipping center...they are the truly worst.

I hope this turns out OK for you, Jess.

8. SonnysDragonS

SonnysDragonS Elite Member

Her neighbor just brought sixx to her! She is now basking under the sun!!!

9. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

gosh i dont think ive ever been so happy to see a box that i burst into tears !

11. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Great news!

12. murrindindi

murrindindi Elite Member

Hi, glad it all worked out for you and the lizard, and when you`ve got over the stress of it all, please post a few pics... Thanks! :)

13. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

yea Im going to let her be for a while so probably no pictures till tomorrow shes inside her hide in a corner just hanging out. :) glad shes ok ! Nitromilitia66 was freaking out with me that was terrifying !

14. DwarvenChef

DwarvenChef Elite Member

I'm so glad this all turned out with at least a posative ending. For reasons just like this I prefer to buy in person, I would be less than (and have been) user friendly dealing with incompetent delivery drivers. Had a $200 cutting board marked as delevered one day, than some how marked addy unknown the next day. After a few ugly calls I get the driver at my door, one knock and than a very loud crash. The driver threw my box on the ground infront of the door just as I opened the door, box clearly marked fragile...

15. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Glad to hear everything turned out well in the end for you! Looking forward to pics! :)

16. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

Yea when they called me to ask me if the driver was there I was like Without the Help of Anyone at FEDEX i do have my box have a nice day and hung up they have disgusted me. People make mistakes but these people didn't even care about the fact that there was a LIVE animal in this box !

17. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Me too!! As soon as I saw she is safe my eyes started to tear up! So so so glad she made it safe!!

18. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

awe well i will be sure to tell Sixx how much everyone was hoping for her safe return ! :)

19. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I think a lot of us where freaking out too. I just got home from 4 hours at the ER, my daughter has a bladder infection... This is the 1st thing I checked when I got home.

20. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

awe and oh no bladder infection :( i hope she feels better !