This Disappears When Logged In

:( No Good

Discussion in 'Bearded Dragons' started by Jessica90, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

Fed ex is about to have a really bad day apprently they deliverd Sixx at 10 buy just left her Outside even tho nitro paid for the signature for realease they didn't ask for a signature and the box is gone :( its not outside my door I'm like crying in school

2. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

WHAT??? Do you have a tracking number? I'd be in panic mode, walking up and down banging on peoples doors looking for her. I hope she is ok and somewhere safe!

3. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Nobody was home to get the package? If its not there are you sure they left it? Maybe they took it with them. I hope hes ok!

4. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

I had a box of hermit crabs sent up here and they said they attempted to deliver is a few times, each time I was at home so thats BS. Finally 3 weeks later I got them... All dead...
    I hope they still have her!!

5. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

MY husband was there but because they didn't. Require a signature they tap the door Once and Leave the tracking number says it was
    Deliverd but she's Not there

6. rosi92

rosi92 Subscribed User Premium Member

Maybe they took it back to the post office since "no one was there". Or you could call FedEx and ask who delivered her, and they can ask them if they just left her there or what. Good luck and I hope you find her

7. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

yea give them a call because sometimes they will take it with them and even though the sticker says delivered they didnt leave it. They did that to me once and were to lazy to write a new sticker.

8. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I would say that if they did not get an answer at the door then they would still have it on the truck or dropped it off at the post office. I'm sure that they would not just leave it out side the door if a signature was required!

I'm positive that you will find him, think positive, give fed ex a call and maybe they can get ahold of the driver.

9. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

The guy deliverd her at 10

10. mld

edit;
    oops sorry, I thought they just delivered it!

11. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Call the office!
    Fed ex is becoming known for the lazyness of their drivers!
    I had a box of supplies coming and sat here all day waiting. I went in and checked the tracking info and it also said it was delivered. But I knew for a fact it wasn't! I got hold of a supervisor and told him the story.
    Shortly I had both the driver and the supervisor as well as my package, on my porch. And from the look on the super's face that driver doesn't work for them anymore.
    Turns out the driver had simply marked on the box that my address did not exist and had marked it return to sender.
    Now my address is quite simple and easy to find. Knowing the way freight is delivered I suspect that he overlooked it and instead of taking the time to backtrack and do it right, throwing him off schedule he made up a BS story.

12. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I beleive what she is saying is that the tracking info says it was delivered but there is no box there.

13. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I Agree with Merlin. My last few FedEx packages were that way. If they know there is a animal in the im sure they wouldnt leave it.

14. mld

Ok, that makes sense now! I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box!

15. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

We love ya anyways :D lol

16. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

sorry guys i was on my Iphone and freaking out they told us they were going to call the driver apparently he delivered my box to a PERSON who actually took my box he went to the wrong apartment and the person took my box but he doesn't remember what apartment and it will be a hr before he gets here :(

17. rosi92

rosi92 Subscribed User Premium Member

Well, at least we know he didn't just leave her on the porch. I'm sure that other person will probably call when they realize there is a baby beardie in the box!

18. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

Oh what a screw up! And the person took it to! Stupid driver :(

19. Jessica90

Jessica90 Elite Member

yea the person took a box WITH MY NAME ON IT not to mention they signed for it they signed for a box that didnt even have there name on it !

20. Evozakira

Evozakira Elite Member

I hope they step up when they notice they got a beardie and I hope they dont harm it in anyway!