This Disappears When Logged In

new whites tree frog

Discussion in 'Tree Frogs' started by ribbit2, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

Well after the loss of my first whites Richochet i went and got a new one this tme i got a big healthy fat one and when i put s/he in the tank s/he ate right away. here is a pic . [​IMG] http://pic14.picturetrail.com/VOL534/3363962/6903675/90641038.jpg
    I would appreciate any suggestions on a name?? please and thanx :rolleyes:
    also should i put bed a beast in his tank or leave the bark till he settles in then change it?? :confused:

2. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

S/he is one beautiful Whites! What a gorgeous colour! Congratulations and good luck with him/her.

I personally like to change any new animals onto new substrate when I get them, as I don't know for sure how long it has been on the current stuff for, but something easier to clean and easier to spot check might be better to start with - like paper towels or carpet. That way you can check his poo more easily and double check that he is in good health. Then maybe move him onto something more aesthetically pleasing and more natural in a few weeks?

3. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

Ok thank you iw ill put a thin layer of bed a beast down for a couple of days then add some more later. Thank you but do you have any ideas on what i should name him or her ?

4. Bitis Gabonica

Bitis Gabonica Elite Member

Haha now there's a question! Our white's are called Bill and Ben, Kermit and Miss Piggy.. I'm sure a name will come to you after a few days - see what his character is like and see what name suits him :)

5. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

We decided to call him or her PAKWA meaning frog in indian. :D Thought the meaning suited a frog lol.

6. Moldypotato

Moldypotato Elite Member

if you ever change your mind, call him/her moldy.

7. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

what a cutie, here's the pic for some others like me, took three try's to get the link to work.lol

[​IMG]

8. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

here is another one hope it works pakwa[​IMG] pakwa2[​IMG]

9. steel rip

steel rip Elite Member

Awww what great pics, your wtf is gorgeous, do I see a monkeys face in the last pic at the back of him, it sure looks like one? Pakwa2 picture....

10. geckoguy14

geckoguy14 Elite Member

whoa, thanks for pointing that out donna, i see the monkey too! or....whatever it is, it's kinda scary looking to tell the truth, kinda looks like the face of satan or something lol. Freaked me out when i had my face right next to the screen trying to find the "monkey" donna was talking about. It took me about two seconds and then BOOM! it popped out at me i was like "WHOA!" omg it scared me lol. nice pix

11. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry it's one of my pet peeves.lol. once again he's a looker

12. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

The face in the back is a garden size gargoyle that he like sittin on it was kinda cool that i got that in the pic. and what is your pet peeve specailk ? did i do somethin wrong if so i am sorry. :confused:

13. fuse

fuse Elite Member

beautiful!!!

14. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

sorry to everyone but i can't seem to find a picture host that is free all the time i keep getting those stupid trial ones so if anyone wants ro see my pics i will soon have some more up when i get a better host ok sorry for the waste of time.

15. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

ok here I go. I have found a new picture host and I hope it works[​IMG]I hope this works.Ok it did work so here is the name for anyone else that had the same delemma as me it ias called IMAGE SHACK. :D

16. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

no, one of my pet pevves is pictures in img format. i don't know why. its not you. thats why i posted the pics for you.

17. SpeacilK

SpeacilK Elite Member

photobucket works well too, for anyone having issues

18. ribbit2

ribbit2 Elite Member

yeah it is a good program[​IMG]
    sorry this is a baby pic of one of my new green tre frogs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.