This Disappears When Logged In

New Rescue

Discussion in 'Salamanders & Newts' started by Pharoahound, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

Today I got another Tiger salamander! I was at a petstore picking up dog treats and this lady was trying to return a waterdog she bought for her son. She didn't know they turned into a salamander and she thought that it had a flesh eating disease and thats why its gills 'fell off'' LOL
    So I gladly took the little guy/girl off her hands.
    For the moment hes in a quarantine ten gallon tank. He will get a 20gl if i decide to keep him..hm..

Picture 006.jpg Picture 003.jpg Picture 004.jpg Picture 005.jpg Picture 002.jpg Picture 001.jpg

bonus picture of my beardie ;)

2. king1239

king1239 Elite Member

Cute salamander and what game is that beardie playing?

3. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

Thank you :) I think If I keep him
    (who am I kidding im not going to get rid of it)
    im going to name him Dwight.

And the beardie is playing Halo 4, getting my rank higher for me ;)

4. king1239

king1239 Elite Member

Good lizard you got there always there to help you level up =p or rank up. The salamander will make an awesome pet what are you feeding it?

5. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

I love salamanders. I have two others ones already! Had them for 3 years now. Charlie and Daylees. I now have a trio :D
    I feed them crickets and dubia mostly.

6. king1239

king1239 Elite Member

Thinking about breeding them? and is there a place where i could find a picture of this burmese python?

7. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

It's really really hard to breed them so probably not. And I can upload some when I get home :)
    edit: TAKE some then upload them. I dont have any of her on my phone.

8. king1239

king1239 Elite Member

Ima leave before I start a long conversation With you. =p interesting animals bye

9. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

lol ok?? :p

10. Pharoahound

Pharoahound Elite Member

photo (1).jpg

also a picture of my rose hair taken earlier today. The hair around her fangs is bright red and when my littlest cousin saw it she screamed.

11. king1239

king1239 Elite Member

After Im comfortable with your lizards you scare me away from your threads with spiders i probably have arachnophobia