This Disappears When Logged In

New Pics Of Gonzo!

Discussion in 'Herp Photos' started by Sinlightened, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinlightened

Sinlightened Elite Member

Here's some new pics of Gonzo after I put him in his new enclosure. It's nothing fancy and I'm still working on making the top for it so I can stop blocking half of it off with wood.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    note: the big temp on the thermometer is the cool side at night ;) and I added a small UTH to that side too to raise it a couple degrees.. Below that shows the side he's on, and it's sitting at 85 ;)

[​IMG]
    Sorry that one's blurry... gotta get a new camera.. lost mine in the move and the iPhone just doesn't cut it sometimes! And afterwards I added some more substrate around his water container to keep him from getting behind there, and and some on top of the rock den and moist hide to make them more cave like hides. (the first morning I found him laying in between the water bowl and the side of the glass... he looked quite comfortable but not really a good place for him lol.

2. bethany

bethany Elite Member

looks nice. my snake likes to squish behind her hide too sometimes. she looks weirdly comfy but I wish she wouldn't squish back there :)

3. Sinlightened

Sinlightened Elite Member

yeah for a second I thought he had gotten out! I checked all of his hides and he wasn't in any of them.. there's a small hole in the back for running wires and I thought maybe I hadn't secured that well enough.. but in the end, I found him back there lol

4. Beardie

Beardie Elite Member

Very beautiful snake! Is that a ball python? I'm new to snakes so if I'm wrong don't sue me! ;)

5. Frognut

Frognut Subscribed User Premium Member

It really is a beautiful snake -- and it's wonderful that you shared pics!! (so we won't pick on you about picture quality:p)

6. Maya

Maya Elite Member

Beautiful Gonzo, hey am I imagining things or does his trailing half look spider? Is he a morph?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.