This Disappears When Logged In

New Pickup!! Lesser Platinum

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by CryHavoc17, Mar 10, 2014.

1. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

picked her up from the breeder at the Repticon columbia sc show this weekend. Of course we only went for feeders and to browse, so we ended up with a new snake and a 5 tub rack. This is my favorite single gene ball python by far and im so happy to finally have one! Huge shout to JoeyG, his lesser made me fall in love with the mutation

20140309_135852.jpg

2. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Glad to help the addiction ;-) she's a real beauty!!! Also don't lie because no one ever goes to browse, we're only kidding ourselves lol! This is why I can't do shows alone, if my wife comes then I might leave empty handed lol! Do love your new girl!!!

3. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

My problem is that the girlfriend is the one who got me hooked in the first place! I have no voice of reason, which is fine by me!

4. JoeyG

I don't know if Angel is the voice of reason but certainly the voice I listen to LOL! How old is your girl? She looks a few months already

5. CryHavoc17

CryHavoc17 Elite Member

She was a late 2013 hatchling. To be honest I was too busy making baby noises at her to remember to ask the breeder for an exact hatch date

6. trappen

trappen Elite Member

Awesome looking girl there! Might be a good thing I am in Japan and not near the repticons that are going on right now.

7. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

HAHAHAHA, Looks like Joey is getting people addicted to ball pythons!!!!!! I guess I should send you a ball python club pin and T-shirt we also got cookies....

CryHavoc, your lesser is stunning!!!!She looks pretty clean which is something I look for when it comes to Lessers', Mojaves', Butters' and Mochas'. In all honesty, Joey is the reason why I ended up getting my two lessers his big girl opened another project gateway in my collection....

8. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

I don't like Ball Pythons to be honest but that's a nice one :) Congrats on the pickup!

9. JoeyG

LOL little do you all know this has been my plan all along! ;|(|