This Disappears When Logged In

New Pet Suggestion

Discussion in 'Ball Pythons' started by Donnie gilbert, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Donnie gilbert

Donnie gilbert New Member

GUYS MY name is Donnie from America and I watched so many YouTube videos of ball pythons and I'm so abscessed with the creature is there anyone out there and help me get one ? I don't have many things but I'm sure I could get the mice or pinkies for it I just want a narley friend :)

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

What exactly are you trying to achieve with this post? If you don't have anything together to properly care for a ball python yet, are you looking for what you need to get? You really left your post pretty vague.

AmityReptiles likes this.
  3. Donnie gilbert

I really want a ball python a baby one I was wanting to see is there a breeder out there let me adopt one

4. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

Are you looking to purchase one? Or a free one?

5. Donnie gilbert

A free one right now I don't have much at all I would love to have a baby ball python

6. AmityReptiles

AmityReptiles Well Established Member

You will be much happier saving your pennies for a quality animal, and putting money into proper husbandry so your pet can live a long happy life. Normal ball pythons are very inexpensive compared to the cost of a proper enclosure, heating, food items, substrate etc... and you simply cannot cut corners with this. So if you can't afford the animal then it will likely suffer or die from lack of proper care. This is why you are unlikely to find any responsible keepers or breeders that are willing to give you a free animal.
    Just save $10 a week and you can likely afford the animal in a couple weeks. But make sure you have everything else first and ready for it.

I'm sure this isn't the response you are looking for, but I hope you take it to heart nonetheless.

murrindindi likes this.