I've been planning this enclosure for the last few months. Finally I have started it this past week. The final look will be somewhat like this. There will be rolling doors on the front. I finally found some track I could afford. Cost me $90 with taxes and shipping. So far I have made the front and side frames I'll make updates as it goes along. Probably every couple of weeks or so. The frame were made quite easily on only a tablesaw. Just making the rails and then cutting a slot for the panels to slide into. There is a groove in the back routered out for glass. This is a pic of the base units for the bottom. They have face frames attached for extra stability.