This Disappears When Logged In

New Iggy Owner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hcfwesker, Oct 10, 2011.

1. hcfwesker

hcfwesker Elite Member

I been doing my research for weeks and learning too late what I've gotten myself into, lol. But, i've been enjoying the trials & tribulations of owning my first iguana. Looked around for Ig discussion forums and after reading through some topics and replies in the iguana Boards , I felt this was the place to be.

Looking forward to chatting with others and getting some experienced advice. :)

2. annarawrr

annarawrr Elite Member

Welcome! And I know what you mean about only now realizing what you've gotten yourself into! I've wanted since I was twelve and I just got one now nine years later... And sometimes I STILL feel like I'm unprepared whenever the little guy does something unexpected! Good luck with your new iggy!

3. Iggysmommie

Iggysmommie Elite Member

Welcome to the world of being owned by an Iggy. Congratulations on your new baby, We all help as much as we can so dont hesitate to ask questions.

4. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Herp Center.

5. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HC! Iguanas are a handful!

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome to the Herp Center!
    Iguana's aren't for everyone, glad you joined!

7. justor

justor Elite Member

Hello and welcome! Good luck with your new iguana!

8. hcfwesker

hcfwesker Elite Member

Thank You for the welcomes, everyone. I've got several sections of this forum that have been great help so far, bookmarked. And already gotten great advice from others, here. Can't wait to get more involved.