This Disappears When Logged In

New Home Check It Out!

Discussion in 'Vivariums' started by JoeyG, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Okay so I should be picking my baby chondro tomorrow, depending on the weather since it's snowing right now. I set everything up and have had it running for a little bit to check temps and humidity. My humidity is staying a bit higher then my adult cage and my temps are slightly higher too. I'm posting these pics to get some feedback. I also have some real plants in the corner but I'm hoping everything works well. Though I have two nozzles in the cage I have one valve shut off so only one sprays. (2 was too much)
    The smaller size is making it a bit harder to manage ideal temps and all, but I've had it set up for a few days so it's almost there.... Okay so any feed back?

Attached Files:

2. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I know zip about chondros but it looks great!

3. hennisntacanibal

hennisntacanibal Elite Member

Ditto on what Merlin said. I also wanted to say that I just bought that type of enclosure for my crested gecko and I LOVE it!

4. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

It looks good. :)
    The perches might be a bit too thick for a baby chondro, though. It's hard to say from the pics, but you might want to add a smaller perch if it seems necessary.

5. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

Re: New Home Check It Out! (new and improved)

Okay so I re-did the enclosure and I think it may work a little better. Have been delayed with set up and getting temps and humidity right. Has been a struggle in the smaller cage and may end up changing it for another yet. Anyway here's another picture of it and I did go with smaller perches and the climbing vine.

Also Cham pics :)

Attached Files:

6. Pheeby

Pheeby New Member

Re: New Home Check It Out! (new and improved)

A beautiful cham!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.