This Disappears When Logged In

New Here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lizard Lover, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

Hey, I'm new on the site. Never heard of it before now. Soooooo.....yeah. Ummm....I love animals. Especially cats and snakes. I have 2 cats(Jake and Cherokee), 1 fish(Sgt. Ricky), and 1 bearded dragon(Stan). I used to have 5 snakes(3 Ball Pythons, 1 Boa Constrictor, and 1 baby Albino Corn Snake). They were sweet. Yeah.....I've some pretty strange pets for me being a girl and all. Anyways....Yeah...Hope everyone will be as helpful as possible. Thanks.

2. kriminaal

kriminaal HH Block Leader Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the Herp Center Network. You'll find everyone here real helpful and friendly. Cause if they're not nice we kick em to the curb.;) Seriously now, everyone is real nice and we like to see pics of new members pets.(that won't be the last request for pics you can be sure)

3. Moshpitrockchick

Moshpitrockchick Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome to the site....what's weird about a girl owning a snake? :confused:

4. venus

venus Founding Member

Lace, I was about to post the same question. Welcome to Herpcenter, hope you find the site useful and informative.

5. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

I don't hang out with any girls that own snakes is all. It's not very often that you here about a girl owning a snake.

6. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

Thanks Mike. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of my pets on my computer. But, when I get some, I'll definately put them on here.

7. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

Thanks Venus.

8. venus

venus Founding Member

Then you are definitely at the right place...none of my"girl" friends are into snakes either. I figure its their loss ;)

9. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

Definately. I think I'm going to like this place. LOL

10. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I think you are right!;)
    Welcome to HerpCenter!
    My Lady is also into snakes.
    If she had her way she'd have an albino burmese!
    So you are DEFINATELY not alone!

11. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

Thanks to everyone who has talked to me my first day here. And Merlin, I love the Albino Burmese. In Watertown (SD), they have one at the zoo. It is a beautiful snake. I agree with your wife. I want one, too!!:D LOL

12. Merlin

I like them as well. However I have the wisdom and restraint to realize that we don't have the capacity to house a 20 ft snake!;)

13. RES/AnoleLover89

RES/AnoleLover89 Elite Member

I love snakes but my mom and neighbor are terrified of them. I figure there are a lot of great reptiles with legs, so everyone's happy! Welcome and we're all gonna hound you until you get pics up, that's a promise!

14. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

welcome to HC! glad you joined. i'm a girl as well and i never really used to be into snakes but after working at a pet store i started really loving them so now i have three and still want more! :D

15. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to the HC Network!

16. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

That's ok Chelsea. My mom is scared of snakes too. Actually, she's scared of anything that has 0-4 legs and is scaly. That's why I only have 1 lizard. His name is Stan. He is a Bearded dragon. Actually, I have a question for anyone who wants to answer it. Does anyone know how to sex a lizard? I need to know if Stan is a boy or a girl.

17. Merlin

Start a new thread and post a picture and we will see if we can't help!

18. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

hi and welcome. Yay for kitties!

19. Lizard Lover

Lizard Lover Member

Merlin, sorry. I can't post pictures. Don't have any on my comp cause I don't have a digital camera. And I would scan some in but, I'm using a laptop. It's the only comp I have. And Liz, I LOVE KITTYS TOO!! LOL

20. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

awww, i wish you could post photos. I want to see the kitties... oh yeah, and snakes too. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.