This Disappears When Logged In

New England Reptile Expo

Discussion in 'Shows and Expos' started by mimo91088, Sep 22, 2011.

1. mimo91088

mimo91088 Elite Member

any of y'all going to the expo up in NH on october 9th?

2. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

I might be. I am not certain yet.

3. mimo91088

mimo91088 Elite Member

i can't wait. the one out in rockland a few months ago was so tiny.

4. backwoodsgecko

backwoodsgecko Elite Member

I'm not vending, but I'll be there!

5. mimo91088

mimo91088 Elite Member

if any of yall wanna meet up shoot me a messege and ill give ya my number!

6. Rich

If I go I will be hard to miss. I will be the guy wearing the Herp Center t-shirt. lol

7. mimo91088

mimo91088 Elite Member

hahahaha i'll keep an eye out for you then! no idea what haley looks like but maybe ill see you too :p

8. mimo91088

mimo91088 Elite Member

also, i havent been to this expo before. does anyone know what price i should expect to pay for kenyan sand boas there?

9. Rich

I haven't a clue about prices but it has been confirmed, I will be at the show. My wife, kids and myself will be there around 10am. I am hard to miss. I am 5' 10", 220 lbs and will be wearing a Herp Center t-shirt as will my wife or daughter. (Or both. lol)

10. teach920

teach920 Subscribed User Premium Member

I went to an expo last weekend, and almost all of the Anery Kenyan sand boas were listed at around $80 on the first day..(They had lots of hets for snow and other types as well, so some were a bit more and some were a bit less...but I was only really looking at the "black and white" ones.)...On the last day, towards the end, they were offering some of them for 1/2 off...it was very tempting to pick one up...

11. Rich

Angie took some photos while we were there and I figured I would toss them up. Some had too much glare to see anything so I was selective in which ones I put in my album.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This next picture is very clear but this has to be the ugliest thing I saw at the show.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry more didn't come out good enough to post. She took many more than this.

12. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

I've never heard of a Banded Elephant Trunk Snake :confused: they look squishy!

13. mimo91088

mimo91088 Elite Member

yea i hadnt heard of those snakes either until that show. they -did- look squishy but i didnt ask about them. that table had alot of cool stuff. I liked those neon frogs too.