This Disappears When Logged In

New Enclosure and New Bed

Discussion in 'General Construction' started by rmzsuzuki89, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Dragoness

Dragoness Elite Member

I have heard of a similar product called Pond Armor. Drylok reminded me of it.

Can't wait to see the rest of it as it comes along.

2. rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89 Elite Member

Me either...I won't be able to work on it tomorrow since my new amp came in today. So I'll be working on the car tomorrow lol.

3. Knox

Knox Elite Member

Sooooo..... How's it coming along? You know you can't keep us hanging like this!

4. gapeachkatie

gapeachkatie Elite Member

okay, so this is pretty dang awesome! :) I wonder how my boyfriend would like having a couple of geckos or frogs under the bed... hmmm...

Or maybe I will go ahead and start making it as a surprise for him.... haha

5. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

Dude, that is the coolest thing I have ever seen. I am one of those "Where can I fit just one more tank?" people. That is why my fiancee and I have wound up with 5 freshwater fish tanks, a rather large saltwater tank still in the works, a snake tank (undersized, but will be larger soon) and a gecko tank in our room. Plus all the regular furniture. She wants more lizards, and my reply is "where will we put them?" I think I just found the answer. I can't wait to see what this turns out to be.

P.S. She-who-must-be-obeyed just gave me the OK on a tank (or tanks) under the bed.

6. mld

mld Subscribed User Premium Member

Oh I like that, LOL:D

7. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

I am gonna go all out on it though. I am thinking drawers....:D

8. puzzlebean

puzzlebean Elite Member

This is one of the cooler things I have encountered on the internet. I can't wait to see it finished!!!

9. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

rmzsuzuki89, What are you planning on using for viewing panels and ventilation? A little curious about that.

10. gapeachkatie

Haha, that is pretty dang funny.... I tried to convince the suedo "master" of the house to do it, but he said no, with an emphasis on some words I will not repeat. Turns out my guy is actually scared of lizards and snakes.

11. mld

I feel your pain, same with my husband:confused: The things we do not speak of!

12. gapeachkatie

The sad part is, when it comes to feeding time, he is stuck right there watching, but he wont have anything else to do with them.

13. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

Lol, that is funny but stinks at the same time. You could always just tell him it is for something furry and cute. And she-who-must-be-obeyed is the one that got me into reptiles.

14. mld

Maybe there is hope my husband he-who-must-be-obeyed to give me the go ahead at some point in my life!
    Were you scared of snakes or reptiles/

15. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

I was not really fond of handling them until I picked up my corn snake for the first time. When I realized they where not slimy, I was cool with it. I am not, however, fond of snakes big enough to eat me. No anacondas or boas for me.

16. gapeachkatie

haha, I tried to get my boyfriend to at least be in the same room as a friend's juvenile boa, but he freaked out to the point that he left the house and sat in his car until I was ready to leave. But that is an idea to tell him it's for something like a rabbit or maybe even dog kennels.... hmmm...

17. HDreptiles

HDreptiles Elite Member

You could put the feeders in there too, maybe then he won't mind reptiles in it, as long as it is not mice and rats.LOL.

18. TitoAndKatt

TitoAndKatt Elite Member

Any updates? ;)

19. warneri

warneri Elite Member

yeah updates would be appreciated, cant wait to see what it looks like when its finished

20. puzzlebean

puzzlebean Elite Member

I know I wanna see too!