This Disappears When Logged In

New Chameleon :)

Discussion in 'Chameleons' started by zippy2013, Jul 27, 2013.

1. zippy2013

zippy2013 Subscribed User Premium Member

So were wanting to add a new member to our little Zoo of a family. I was wondering if there is a site that kind of has a run down on all the specifics of Chameleon Care. Don't want to get one til I know for sure I have everything I need :) Want to make sure its coming in ready to go :p

Thanks for the help :p

2. Poison

Poison Elite Member

A cham forum?

3. VigilantSpearIII

VigilantSpearIII New Member

Hi, I am a new member on this forum, but the wealth of information here is un-matched when compared to other forums. If your want some basic details, here is a link:

Link Removed

There is a chameleons forum that specializes in chameleons, I was a member there before and I guess it's alright. Just not my idea of a good time over there. It's really up to you, hit the search button here on this forum and scan through some threads. I believe this is the basic care sheet for a Veiled, which is what I recommend for a new person as a starter chameleon:

Veiled Chameleon Caresheet (Chamaeleo calyptratus)

Good luck and if you have any questions, just send me a message. I may be new to this forum, but I have been dealing with chameleons for quite some time.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
  4. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

You need to be more specific Zippy. Cham care is not the same for ever type of chameleon out there. What species are you looking to work with?