This Disappears When Logged In

New Boa :)

Discussion in 'Hog Island Boas' started by RegiusSerpents, Nov 24, 2012.

1. RegiusSerpents

RegiusSerpents Active Member

Just recently.. well more like just yesterday picked up this boa told its a pure hog island I don't mind if it is or not just seems too dark to be in my opinion :/ what do you guys and gals think?
    20121123_175738.jpg 20121123_175757.jpg

2. schmidt1894

schmidt1894 Elite Member

wow.... im jealous, very beauitful snake! Even if it is.... or isnt... i wouldnt care! i would love to have this snake!

Wish i could help, no good with snakes:(

3. RegiusSerpents

Don't get me wrong I adore him lol so docile too :) can't complain either when this snake was practically free for me x3

4. justor

justor Elite Member

Looks like what I recognize as a hog island boa, but you never really know... He's very handsome though, I love the orange tail.

5. IamBen

IamBen Member

Amazing color on that boa! Beautiful.

6. skelly98

skelly98 Elite Member

Looks like a hogg to me, too. but you might want to run it past some more people, as although i'm sure, others might disagree, and with all the morphs out there.... yeah, get a few opinions :D

7. RegiusSerpents

That'd good to know he's probably more like the "wild type" hoggie... the lighter brighter hypo white colors come from selectively breeding correct?

8. Jflores

Jflores Elite Member

WoW!!! totally jealous, congrats on your new addition.

9. JoeyG

JoeyG Subscribed User Premium Member

very nice addition!

10. RegiusSerpents

Thank you :) have a simple question what would be an exceptional bedding for this guy that's great for him and appealing to the eyes... was thinking about decorating his tank kind of forest like..

11. Wyldrose

Wyldrose Elite Member

Beautiful snake! My little boa is so sweet too, so calm, she curled up on the back of my neck and hung out while I watched TV the other day.