This Disappears When Logged In

New Atb Cage

Discussion in 'Emerald Tree Boa/Arboreal Boas' started by Theyeti, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Theyeti

Theyeti Member

so i posted in the boas general section earlier, trying to get opinions on what snake to get. i chose to get an atb and i wanted to show you all the cage i got setup. i actually picked up the snake today in hamburg but havent got pics of her yet and probably wont for a little as she is settling in. shes a wild caught and looks a little rough for now.. hopefully i can get her up and going good. oh and she is feisty.. shes bitten me atleast 5 times already.. her eye is a little messed up... the seller told me he pulled off her old eyecap and it got sore... ill figure it out soon tho.. was told shes a calico but not sure

Attached Files:

2. EriksExotics

EriksExotics Elite Member

You need at least one or two pearches in there for her

3. Theyeti

Theyeti Member

theres actually a few in there. hard to see from the pic but theres one high up and one mid level plus there is a couple that branch off the back of that driftwood but there covered with the vines so she can hide. its been setup for a couple days now and its running from 83 to 88 during the day and around 78 to 81 at night. the bottom stays a little cooler tho. humidity hits 100 when i mist in the morning and dries out to around high 60s