This Disappears When Logged In

New and Cant Wait to Talk to Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by zara_medusa, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zara_medusa

zara_medusa New Member

How is everyone? We are great. My name is Sylena and my fiance's name is Pat. We have a great family 5 kids all together and as of now 3 gorgious Red Tail Boas for pets.We live in Slidell, Loisiana. Pat is co-owner of a contractor remodeling business. He loves building things and make everything he works on beautiful. He has recently started building custom cages as a side hobby. I am a customer service rep at a local grocery store. I really enjoy my job and all the people. Our snakes have became a great addition to the family. I adore these animals and they are becoming some what of an addiction. We aquired all three of these snakes from pet stores that had taken them in. My sister lived with us and she had several snakes. This is what sparked my intrest. I used to be afraid. Now everyone in the house loves them, except my daughter. She is still afraid but coming around I think. We are still learning and still run into questions from time to time. Here lately breeding has been a huge topic. I do lots of research but havent been able to find the info im really looking for. Im very excited to start talking to everyone so dont be shy, Anyone that would be willing to offer advice PLEASE do so. Our next venture will be a set of ball pythons that could potentially produce and ivory, and also an albino burm.

2. RedLocks

RedLocks Elite Member

Welcome!! You will probably find out quickly that most people here are not shy :) I, however, don't know much about snakes...so I really can't help ya...but I am sure you will find tons of useful information here.

And, as everyone will tell you, we want to see pictures!!!

3. Rich

Rich Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to Herp Center! As mentioned, not many people on this site are shy. lol If you are looking for specific anwesr to questions regarding breeding the boas, you should start a thread in the boa forums. (Where those reading the forum are more likely to see it!)

The more specific the questions, the better the responses will be.

I hope you find the site useful!

4. titus

titus Elite Member Premium Member

Well, welcome to Herpcenter. Please feel free to ask question and post pictures. I just started keeping Boas myself and must say their growing on me quickly. I've kept Balls for quite awhile and must say be very careful when buying your Yellow Bellies (het. Ivory) as the mutation is very easily overlooked.

5. SurvivorSteph

SurvivorSteph Subscribed User Premium Member

6. schlegelbagel

schlegelbagel Frog Lover Premium Member

7. Tammy

Tammy Subscribed User Premium Member

Welcome to Herp Center!

8. Lyn

Lyn Elite Member

Welcome to Herp Center!! Hope you like it here!!!

9. zara_medusa

zara_medusa New Member

Still looking into that sort of stuff, not expeirenced enough to really understand the whole meaning of het and all the other stuff, but do know that you have to have the right combo to produce one of these gorgious animals. I cant believe how beautiful they are. STUNNING

10. zara_medusa

zara_medusa New Member

Thanks for the big welcome, Its so nice to find this site.

11. caudalis_sa

caudalis_sa Elite Member

glad u made it!

12. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

welcome to HC! :)

13. fire2225ems

fire2225ems Subscribed User Premium Member

14. Merlin

Merlin Administrator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome to HerpCenter!
    I think you will like it here!;)

15. vegasandbecca

vegasandbecca Elite Member

Welcome!!!

16. Annababe

Annababe Elite Member

Welcome to the Network.

This may help you. I had been asking about it too on one of my other forums, and although I can only find one of the links (yes I searched the whole forum, LOL), it might lead to more links.

Morphs

Andrea

17. Lyn'sSteve

Lyn'sSteve Elite Member

Hello Sylena,

Welcome to Herp Center! Yes snakes are my favorite and can be addicting! Please post some pics sometime.

18. mshrmheadcharge

mshrmheadcharge Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Hi and welcome to the HCN! Feel free to post some pics of your family(herps included :-D) when you get the chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.