This Disappears When Logged In

Need help with aquarium acces.

Discussion in 'Product Questions' started by CodyW, Oct 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CodyW

    CodyW Elite Member

    I've been looking all over for some nozzles to put on the end of air hoses that are connected to an aquarium air pump. It does not need to be adjustable only a little restricting. I've checked wal-mart and all the pet stores but not the fish stores. Im trying to set up a pneumatic rain system, like this:

    I know this isn't very practical but I am hoping someone with some aquarium experience can help me out. Thanks in advance.
  2. CodyW

    CodyW Elite Member

    A name for the item would be the most helpful so I don't have any more rhetorical conversations with pet store people :) .

    SKULLMAN Elite Member

    you could use a normal "t" connector and heat up the end and pinch it off that should work
  4. CodyW

    CodyW Elite Member

    It works, for the most part. One side is a drip and the other side is a mist and when I try to balance it the other becomes a drip and one seals up :rolleyes: Ill just have to get a big pack of them and make something work.
  5. Rakoladycz

    Rakoladycz Elite Member

    In the varients section of that site you sent it mentions a micro-drip nozzle and a sprinkler type nozzle made by Gardena, and it mentions looking in the gardening section of home-depot so try that and other hardware stores
  6. Jay DeMore

    Jay DeMore Elite Member

    Go to an ace hardware and ask for an adjustable valve for cold water lines. They should have something that will work.
  7. CodyW

    CodyW Elite Member

    Supr, I already tried that. They had what I was looking for, just not the right size. And then when I gave them the application the conversation went backwards. :rolleyes:

    Jay, Ill give that a shot. Thanks :) .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page