Well this evening I put plexi-glass in 90% of the top. I left it open where the heat lights are and the UVB lights are. I also lowered the bulbs down to 50watt bulbs to keep the temps where I need them. Everything is working out great with the enclosure. I now have the fogger set as low as it can go to keep the humidity right around 80%. I ran into a problem with water build up, but that is now fixed you can see how I worked that with the suggestions given in this thread: http://www.herpcenter.com/humidity/40827-dealing-water.html Sad thing is all this work to get everything just perfect, to only have to do it again in like five months.