This Disappears When Logged In

My Talyn head-dress

Discussion in 'Rainbow Boas' started by BlackJack, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackJack

BlackJack Subscribed User Premium Member

Tonight while out for a little exercise, my girl decided that my head looked more interesting to climb on than the barstool.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

And more...

2. venus

venus Founding Member

Awesome Andrea...where can I order my Talin head dress :p

3. BlackJack

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

Fortunately, she didn't feel like biting... Unfortunately she held on tightly: it only took a few seconds before I started to feel dizzy. :eek:
    Kind of scary: this is why I don't take her out alone.

4. BlackJack

You're so fast Marsha!! (I didn't finish posting all the pics!)
    You can order here: but you might want to order it a little wider in the neck than mine!

5. venus

venus Founding Member

hee hee, sorry Andrea, I didnt know you were still posting :p. You know when it comes to your beautiful snakes, I have to get the first word. :D

6. BlackJack

Thanks Marsha! :)
    I had to stop for a bit before I finished the second post, because our little GTP, Aeryn, just shed in one perfect piece and we had to take it out, check for the eye-caps and measure the length: She's grown 5cm in a month.
    I'll post more pics of her this weekend maybe. :)

7. CodyW

CodyW Elite Member

Andrea, I'm not much of a snake person but am becoming more and more of one everytime you post pics of your stunning pets. I'm looking forward to your GTP updates, I've always wanted on of those, now more so than ever.

8. Jay DeMore

Jay DeMore Elite Member

Absolutely fabulous!!! lol

9. jacky

jacky Moderated Status

Great pics;and I only can repeat myself:what a beautiful snake!!!

10. war_eaglegrl28

war_eaglegrl28 Active Member

Beautiful!!

11. Amber

Amber Elite Member

She looks amazing!

My 'baby' rainbows seem obsessed with hiding in my hair. They are amazing snakes, if not slightly strange!

12. SKULLMAN

SKULLMAN Elite Member

Talyn is looking great as usual

13. kenman1963

kenman1963 Moderator

Awesome pics Andrea !!!

14. furryscaly

furryscaly Elite Member

She's as beautiful as ever :D

15. DarkMagician207

DarkMagician207 Elite Member

love the pics. she looks curious about everything. and she is gorgeous. i love seeing pics you post of her. i'm glad you're around. :D

16. BlackJack

DEFINITELY strange snakes!!!
    Thanks for all the replies... I'm happy with the way the pics came out, but I need to mention that the whole thing had me VERY nervous: Talyn has bitten my ears twice (and multiple earpiercings at one go is quite painful!) so I get rather uneasy any time she goes near my hair or ears.
    Also I can't stress enough how dangerously strong her grip is. My hand has gone blue just from her holding on to my forearm or bicep.

I was trying to get her to let go of the barstool and when she seemed interested in trading it for my head, I told Martin to take pics.

After the last pic, I took her over to her terrarium and pointed her head inside. Fortunately it's close to the ground cuz her grip was definitely making me dizzy. The problem was I couldn't find which direction her tail was wrapping to get it undone. A few seconds of panic followed before I figured it out and she started to move on.
    Kids: don't try this at home alone with your 7+ foot snakes!! :rolleyes:

Chronic: GTPs are amazing and wonderful snakes...more about them in a GTP post later.

17. smallgrayfox

smallgrayfox Contributing Member

She's so beautiful! And strong! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.